Are you a foreign professional residing in the United States?

Hanlees Fremont Hyundai is a proud to partner with Hyundai Motor Finance and the Foreign Business Professional Program, offering leasing or retail credit to eligible individuals.

What to bring to the Dealership.
1) Social Security card
2) Letter from employer stating position, hire date, income and length of stay in the U.S.
3) Documentation to verify your address and phone number
4) Copy of U.S. visa with expiration date
5) Contact information from two U.S. residents who can serve as personal references.

1) Applicants with Types A, E, G & NATO visas are not eligible for this program.
2) An exception can be made if the applicant holds a TN-1 permit (free trade professional), only for Canadian citizens who live and work in the United States for up to one year at a time and have a renewable status for additional periods of one year each, with no ceiling on the total years a person with TN status can work in the United States.

Contact us below to find out more about Hyundai Motor Finance Foreign Business Professionals Program.

Make an Inquiry